Lash Lift in Chester, MD
Lash Lift is an eyelash procedure that curls, shapes, and lifts your natural lashes. Your lashes are extended from the roots upwards to the tips, and the procedure creates a lifted appearance that opens up your eyes.
If you have a good number of eyelashes that lengthen easily with mascara, you probably don’t need to use lash extensions! You just need a “lift.” Lash Lift last up to 6 to 8 weeks and is used in addition to eyelash growth products.
The procedure takes up to 45 minutes, and if you want lash tinting, this can be done at the same visit.
Caring for Lash Life is easy. Immediately after the procedure, avoid steam for at least 24 hours and don’t use lash growth products for 48 hours. You can apply mascara immediately if you want.
Lash Life gently lifts and perms the natural lashes from the root to the tip. Lash Lift is achieved with the use of a gel formulation and a silicone eye shield.
- Be gentle with your lashes, no rubbing.
- Do not get lashes wet for the first 24 hours.
- Do not use harsh products on your eyes or lashes.
- Use of Sauna/Steam is okay after 24 hours, but it may weaken the effect of life. Use no eye make up for 24 hours.
- Do not use eyelash curlers.
- Avoid waterproof mascara and avoid swimming for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid other facial beauty treatments for 24 hours.
Lash Lift is perfect for anyone who wants to enhance the look of their natural eyelashes and the silicon technology molds to any eye shape. The procedure is natural-looking, used to straighten or curl eyelashes, and is suitable for short and long lashes. The results are perfect every time!